Nuffnang

Friday, October 17, 2008

~TM Interview Session~

Yesterday, it was my interview day with TM as Technical Exec which is same position with Zati. The interviewed session also with Uzi and as usual we always do funny things. Which is we take wrong life to go to Level 13, so we have to switch the lift and take the second time, also funny thing coz that side do not go to Level 13 but going to Level 14, so we have to go down using stair…so funny…

Then the moment interviewed session, I have 4 panels but only 3 asking question but most of the question come from 2 panel guys about technical and another panel just staring at me. It makes me feel nervous. Alhamdulillah, it already done and for the time being, I have to waiting for the result on 2nd Nov. Ada rezeki ada, tak ada rezeki, Allah SWT telah tetapkan tempat yang terbaik untuk aku. So aku redha and tawakal.

Forget about interview session, and then I visit Zati’s office. The office was really sikit people that I can count with my hand. Zati said, her’s bos going for training other trainee. So it was my time to walking around the office and meet Zati’s colleagues. They are very friendly, especially Mi. Very nice.

Now going back time, on the way going back, Zati have to fill fuel for her car and we keep on searching any station pump nearby. And finally we meet Shell, then we moving to Seri Kembangan. Along the road we keep on talking, laughing, also have emo moment about love. Zati’s love ones. Be patient ya Zati, that love will come to you. You don’t have to find it, but it will come to you. Like ur boss said.

That night Zati treat me Nasi tomyam. Really bad service , dah la lepas nie hang jgn p lagi.

To be cont

4 comments:

z@ti said...

yani thanks for coming to my 'teratak'..im hepi meet u even it just for a 1 day..thanks for the encouragement u lend to me. it helps me a bit. i do hope u get that job. so then we can 2getha again..wahhha...dancing n singing just like mamma mia...

♥MALIN♥ said...

uiks...jiwang la p lak si nani tu...and lak yani..dah berpunya ke belum???masaing2 ada blog sendiri..hebat2..ang nak lawat akunye???dah berzaman tak update..malas nye pasal...sila lah datang melawat http://ayongsha.blogdrive.com..tenkiu..-org kuantan

yani said...

Lalalala....to kekda...we are single and available..we are the most bachelorette needs from other guys...Am I right Zati? To Zati, I hope, we will meet some other day, more time, more activity (not such an activities to marah2 to pekerja warung pak maidin yg hampeh tue) such as hiking, rock climbing, walking to the zoo..waalaa...I dont think so my dear friend.
Kekda, bila nak jemput kami p umah?bawak kami dua jalan2, dh lama tak rasa kekda belanja nie..hehe...lalal...

eShA nAsMie said...

wah2 yani... mie rindu la kat yani...
aritu sempat borak kejap je...
takpe2. nanti dtg lg ye...
Don't worry, klu Allah dah tetapkan itu rezeki kita, insyaAllah. Dia lebih Mengetahui...
Hehehe