Nuffnang

Monday, November 10, 2008

~ Alhamdulillah ~

Alhamdulillah

Finally, I got permanent position under Operation, Planning and Controlling Department (OPC) in Logistic - Master Data Management's team. My new boss is Mr Wienerroither Friedrich. Vey nice person, he already introduce me to another collogue even we already known each other. Also, he introduced me to Mr Finn Felsberg our Head of Director of OPC. This is my new beginning of my career, even this is not my expertise but I will learn. I got new mentor, 3 mentor [Azwana, Azida and Swee Koon] which is they will guide, teach me about my project and so on. About my supervisor, Dr. Mathias Duemmler, he felt very happy for me. He also give me guidance in my projects. Thanks Mathias!! Not forgotten to Kak Aziyah and Jemmy Halim. This two people who promote me to Mr Fritz for being hired in OPC LOG MDM. Also not forgotten to Kam Ai Mei, my previous boss under OPC PC. Thanks to all..

I wish I will do this thing with all my best. InsyaALLAH. The most important things is, honest, commitment, enjoy and be nice to everybody. InsyaALLAH our work will become smooth. InsyaALLAH.

2 comments:

z@ti said...

congrates my dear fren..:)

Yani said...

Thanks Zati...
this is my new beginning...a bit nervous...not a bit..but a lottt...