Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tagged by Jati...Best buddy Zati Hanani

Filed under:

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes. My nanny love this name besides one of our family member used this name. So sweet aunty ... if not nama aku can be Siti August! demmn...

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRY?
3 months ago. Silly me.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes I do.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAL?
Nasi + ayam goreng rempah + kuah kari sket
Same with Zati, I hate spicy food but she love it.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Nope !

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Of course ! Coz SHE will be nice to everyone. Perhaps im not worong.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
I wont.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Drinks lot of water.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Yes. I want it.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?
Nestle Fitness.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Depends.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
Berry Strawberry (BR).

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Friendly or not.

14. RED OR PINK?
Pink...feminine color.

15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I love to smile. =))

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Mybedroom.

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
I dont think so.

18. WHAT COLOUR OF PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black n grey.

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Nothing just a keyboard sound. tip tup tip tup.

20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
Yellow.

21. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Apple Blossom. With my new DKNY Lim Ed. from Harrods, London.

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My motha.

23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes. She's so funny, weird, cute too.

24. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Volleyball..sexy (^.^)

25. HAIR COLOUR?
Black.

26. EYE COLOUR
Hazel eyes.

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope.

28 FAVOURITE FOOD?
Sayur rebung mymum home made.

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Of course la HAPPY ENDINGS.

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Fast and Furios 4. (3rd Apr 2009).

31. WHAT COLOUR OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Malaysia's Flag.

32. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer.

33. HUGS OR KISSES?
Yes. I do prefer both.

34. FAVOURITE DESSERT?
Ice-cream! Yummmmy.

35. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Anyone in this space.

36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Zati, can u do it again?

37.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Not reading anymore. Just playing with my Sudoku.

38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I do have mouse but no MOUSE PAD. Ixfixxxx do not provide it to me!

39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Kirana 122 My Wife is A Gangster.

40. FAVOURITE SOUND(S)?
Water.

41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
The Beatles (I knew it)

42. WHERE IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Johore.

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can sing, I can dance..cha cha cha

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Kedah.

45. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
I dont have any connection in this blog.

2 comments:

z@ti said...

ko panggil aku weird? weird kah aku? hehe.

Yani said...

zati....aku pun weird...we both so weird...only we knew why...lalala..