Nuffnang

Monday, December 7, 2009

~ Am I NAK*D? ~

Assalamualaikum ALL,,

Yuuuhhuuu!!!! Morning! Monday blueeesss again! Wake up at 6.50am running for Subuh and it's late already. Ermm...Slowly take out my oooppsss! Ignore this ok! Get ready, prepare my self to office and make a cup of hot milo with thousand of oats BUT before that take a spoon of Jus Tok Guru. Yummmy! Manisnya..just like me! Hahaha. Then around 7.47am get out from my house, bye bye Munchy! I'm leaving you for a while, get started my Honda! open the gate and read some DOA to make my journey safely. Alhamdulillah. Vrooommmm vrroooommm! Heading to IF*M. My lovely Honda moving smoothly. I like it!!! Can hear birds chirp! Lalalaa...can see the butterfly swimming[???]..flying like wanna to dancing. Hakhakhak.
Photo credit to: Alif Faliq [Flickr]
Then suddenly I felt like I'm NAK*D because I can feel the air hit my body, my chest, my back, whole my hand. And I talked to myself "Am I wearing a cloth? I'm topplesss?" Hahaha. Deeemmmn so nice! Then I'm realized to real world...Hello Yani! Hang pakai baju la. Gillsss apo! Can't you imagine if I'm topless? What will happend? Waaa..so many IKAN will looks at me...Yeehaa!! [Gillsss ini perempuan! Sengal tahap gaban!! Stop it Yani]. Ok. Continue my journey and there's a junction whixh is I have to turn left. Waaa. I see 2 cars! RG XXXX and PCS XXXX. WTH? One of the car is my fren's car. What! What happend? I talked to myself["Isshhhh depa nie pepagi nak p keja pun sempat lagi nak sembang". I add one "Oh ya maybe ini kawan Cik XXX kot". Then I stopped my Honda and ask her what happen?] OMG!!! She hit the other car! Ermm...Pity Cik XXX. Discuss for a while and I'm offering my self to accompany her to Kedai Mengecat and Mengetuk nearby. Cik XXX, to be honest, I'm so sorry about what happend to you this morning. Perhaps, you will be ok. Anggap la buat sedekat jariah nilai sebanyak RM 3XX itew ya! After waiting for the Cat's Man about 1.5hrs and try to deal the best price finally she has to pay RM3XX. We having our breakfast [Sedap roti canai itew, tak berminyak and pepagi aku dah minum teh ais] and send Kak Zana to INTEL. Reach office at 10.50am. Yuuuhhuuu!

Azmi MX! I hate you!!! You think I'm not done my part? Ehhh!!! Helllo!!! You didnt check and read my email that I already put the comment I'm not linked for 2 layers. Bla bla bla. Pity my MDM's team during the weekend. So many phone calls over the weekend according to this linkage. To ALL, It wasn't our mistakes. It's his mistakes because do not read the email properly that I already stated I;m not linking to that layers. It's clear already! Send out the email to whole MX UPS! Credit to; SK and Jida for helping me to make a super duper hottttt ayat. Hehehe.

Psssstt! I have another concrete reason to bring my Merlin. One of my colleage being snatched during this weekend. They break her's ALTIS window. Tingkap belakang punya. I know so many people concern of me being a riders. Even Fritz also. BUT what I can do. I'm waiting toooo. Really want it...

OK all!!
Aku nak teruskan buat keja! Take care all. Assalamualaikum. Daaa! Daaaa!!

2 comments:

L3N said...

cik munik....
sungguh pelbagai citer mung ye...
mung mmg sgt prihatin ngn keamanan sejagat....gilek r cik yunap kul 11 baru masok opis nnt kui 1130 dh kuar g break...ahahah baguih2 x patut mengkerah tenaga kt c2.x berbaloi

Yani said...

Kuang asam mung!!!
I bukan tamau mengkerah keringat I yang super duper hebacck nie, tapi keamanan sejagat dan perpaduan seluruh kamu haruslah saya jagain. Di mana tanpa saya 1 Mesia tidakkan wujud di mana saya tinggal bersama-sama pelbagai kaum di rumahku sewaku. Mung keja gena? jooommmmm kita chain mailss...