Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

~Introducing my team ~

Hello!!!

I have been joining this team for almost 19months already, now I would like to introduce you my team. Yay!!


From left: Kak Aziyah, Rashila, Me, Azwana, Azida, Lim Swee Koon and Kam Ai Mei[our boss].
Alone from back: Ooi Cheong Yew.


This is 2D Jelly cake. Yes. We're just celebrating our colleague's birhday which is Azida, SK and CY. Happy birthday guys!!!

During celebrating their birhday, I'm fasting thus Wana tapau it for me. Yaay!! The jelly cake sangatlah cantik and it's a refresher with the current cake one. Then they propose for next department birthday celebration, we will order from this auntie. You can refer to the site below for the design:
Jelly cake
Just quote her the design title (some design she might not have), the contact : Ms Chan H/P:012 551 3868. Delivery only to Penang (mainland, island), so far....
Given by our boss. Thanks Boss!!!

No comments: