Nuffnang

Sunday, January 2, 2011

~ 2011 ~

Assalamualaikum All,

We're in two thousand eleven already! Alhamdulillah, we're still breathing until now, until me typing this entry, until you guys, my friends reading this entry. My 2011 countdown pretty unplanned. Hahaha. We're decided to having our dinner at Damiral's Perda. Nice western dishes and I'd order steak which is I can't recall the name anymore. It just nice with me, no black paper sauce. I'm so starving because didn't take my lunch because so many things to finish since it will be long weekend. YEAYYY!

Oh ya, three of us - Hanis, Mas and ME!

After that, we're watching The Tourist starring by Angline Jolie and Jonny Depp. Location in Paris, France. Oh youeww! Venice Three of us, really enjoyable but Hanis feeling not well and in the middle of the scene she'd sleeping a while. But for me this movie makes me wondering where/who is Alexander Pierce!! Cehh! He is Frank a Math teacher. The scenes also suspencse and funny! Part Jonny run on the roof top while 2 gangster chasing him. Haha. And finally dia jatuh atas police. I love Angelina Jolie but in this film her makeup looks her a bit old but yet sexy!

Oklah peeps! planning to JJ today with my housemate for our simple shopping. Everything in the list already! Have a nice you people!

Assalamualaikum..

No comments: