Nuffnang

Sunday, January 9, 2011

~ Hannah Irdina ~

Assalamualaikum,

**pls read it as you are my aunty, my uncle =) **
Hello Uncle, Aunty! My name Hannah Irdina. I was born on 21Dec2010 in Hospital Sultanah Bahiyah, Alor Star Kedah. My beautiful mummy, Nur Suria and my handsome daddy Mohd Hafizal. We lived in Jitra, Kedah. Currently my mummy in 44 days confinement period which is she has to make sure don't eat makanan sejuk, body massage by makbidan and wrap herself to avoid any angin in her body. I hope my mummy will be patient in this period to make sure her body will stay healthy and be good for another 50yrs. InsyaALLAH. I know after giving me a birth, mummy will feel to tired especially myself. I love to stay in mummy's womb that's why it caused delayed for 6days. Hihi. Thus it caused mummy have to operate and I felt so sorry bout it. I hope mummy and me getting well and living in good health.

Pls take a look on me. Hello World!! My name is Hannah!

Dear mummy,

Thanks for ur milk. Delicious and yummy! I'm getting bigger right, thus you need to feeds me with formula milk. I love ur milk mooore!

Lot's of love,
Baby Hannah Irdina

Dear baby Hannah,
I hope you grow up faster, be a good daughter to mummy, daddy. Perhaps later, you'll be a nice sister for your brothers, sisters. Through your face, seems that you already 3 months baby not in 10days baby. You're so cute and adorable baby. I can't wait to meet you this weekend. InsyaALLAH.

Congrats Ya & Fizal for your new born baby girl. Perfecctooo product! Hihihi.

No comments: