Nuffnang

Thursday, April 26, 2012

~ I'm ready bebeh ~

Assalamualaikum,

Heyyo!!

It's raining in Kulim right now. Luckily I'm not going out - just having a packets of raisin. I ate it almost 150gram. It's organic raisin and I really encourage you guys to buy this raisin. It seedless from Country  Farm Organics. It comes with big size and juicy a bit. Later I will attend internal audit session with my team. There's 2 session, the 1st one successfully and the tricky part will be on next session from 1-3pm. I want to attend it, by hope I will more understand and realize how quality checking very important in my daily task.

I'm ready to go. Seems that everything already packed and just waiting to go.. Less that 8 hours we will start our journey and gonna be Musafir for another 6days. I pray a lot to ALLAH Taala - to safe our journey, keep everything easy. InsyaALLAH.


 The dollars with my passport. Let's gooo..
I'm using this voucher to buy my backpack. :)

Take care buddy....
Assalamualaikum :) ;;;

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where r u going.. U never mention it in ur post.. Tq

ZihaN ZamberI said...

...waaa bestnye p ausie...which part?...cukup ke byk tu? Zihan bwk AD1k rase cm x cukup je...huhu
rindu susu choc die..best!

Yani said...

Anon: ke Melbourne.

Zihan: Tue la memang rasa tak cukup. Tapi alhamdulillah bawak balik balance below 10AUD.