Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

~ Nothing much, not much progress ~

Assalamualaikum..olla bella and bello,

I hope you guys in a good condition ya. Mine, not really feeling well, suddenly got flu and coughing all day long. Alhamdulillah.

I'm wondering, what will happen if I'm gonna be like this forever. Staying in front of the lappy/pc, doing same thing everyday. Hooo..hooo... It might happen as well. Since I LOVE this company like...ermm.. Being a loser is such a bad thing in my life..always be a loser, loser..loooserr...

Nothing much to be proud, everything was delayed. Unplanned. Hate it. My deadlines only one more months to go, if still delay,  it will be a HUGE problem to me. Why I can't finish it on time? What's wrong with you Yani? I damn trying to finish it on time boss, but then...there's a few thing I have to focus as well. I really hope I can close this asap. Really want to finish it asap.

Oh job, pls be nice to me. I have great people in my archiving project. They are really supportive, always feedback me, always give extravaganza input to me to enhance my documentation. Especially Azwana my super hero-in mentor.Other than that, Klaus, Stefan, Charly, Dan, Peter.. you guys rocks!

I need to boost up more spirit, more effort until to the finish line. At the end of the day, perhaps this is something worth to do. Despite this it not a big project for me, but this is my baby.

Ok peeps, enjoy ur nite. Assalamualaikum..


No comments: