Nuffnang

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

~ Pening kepala ~

Assalamualaikum,

Hoooooo..I've made appointment with Toyota service today actually plan to do it yesterday but then I re-schedule it to today. But but but gara-gara wrong timing, have to change to another date. Hahaha. Nextimer tak payah nak gagah-gagah nak service during weekdays. Payah! Jauh! Semua ada..

Do it during weekend but what I have to do is waiting for 2hrs while the technicians doing all the checking on my Gaius. I know I know, it's already delayed for 2000km. Haha. Ayah already warning me, do not ever delay it again because it will effecting engine performance..bla bla bla bla.. Yes dad, I'm trying my best to service it on time. InsyaALLAH.

Pity Gaius..pity myself..

Oh ya..Happy birthday Intan Putrajaya! Long time no see you la dear..Ucapan sama macam dalam sms tadi.

Enjoice ur night..I already had my bun. Alhamdulilah.

No comments: