Nuffnang

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day-3 in 2013

Assalamualaikum,

3rd day in 2013. Having lunch outside with Izyani and Mas. It was raining day again. Alhamdulillah. Hujan rahmat...mari berdoa. :) Today Azwana bring Cappucino cup cakes.. so yummy even though I'm not coffee lovers but the cake was superbb...chocolate cake. yummy.


Need to update some action item for tomorrow weekly meeting. Haihh..how to be more energetic? Everyday seems like wanna to apply 24hrs notice. Don't have muccch money, don't talk muchhhh ya. People will hate it. Wahahaha..


Everyday...doing the same thing with no-heart-feeling. Tak boleh jadi nie. Need to do something. Cry me a river...


I wish any cheers for a new life and may whatever waiting for me ahead is for my best interest. InsyaALLAH.


Have resting everyone.


Assalamualaikum.. :)

No comments: