Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My old friend 2012, my new friend 2013

Assalamualaikum and happy Tuesday. First day of 2013.

Life like normal. Last nite sleep at 11pm doing nothing with no more excitement to watch fireworks, counting to 2013 or what so ever. So tired whole weekend, travel here and there. But for me, that's was one of moments in my life --> spending time with family, with friends. Perhaps 2013 there will be a new stranger in my life. Stranger that will become my partner in my daily life. Partner to develop a small company call family with me. InsyaALLAH.

2013, goodbye 20s and now I already 30s. Perhaps mooooooooooooore matured after this, no more mebai-mebai and perhaps I can handle all my problem with more understand every problem, able to precise description my problem, and thinking more possible ways to solve it. InsyaALLAH.

2013, perhaps I could have more times to spend by reading those important, useful information for my life. Frequently reading Al-Quran, reading motivation books. But I don't think I can avoid open Cari.com forum everyday. :|

2013, be a good daughter for my mum, dad. Doa for them, perhaps one day they will visit Mekah. ALLAH Taala gives them good health, more precious time for them to spend together....may ALLAH met them again in Jannah. InsyaALLAH. I love you mak ayah..

2013, be a good sister for my older brother and younger brother. I know as no.3, sometimes I become stranger for them, but sometimes I become someone for them. Helping them, talking to them and sharing my problem with them. For this year, perhaps we can spend more time together. InsyaALLAH.

2013, to be a good friend. InsyaALLAH always want to be a good buddy, to share thoughts together, to wake up minds, to argue every ideas, to spend time together and sharing some important things. Travel with them, thus we can mooore understand our friends :)

Ahha...it's all about time. I hope I can manage my time properly, doing something that can give benefit to other as well. InsyaALLAH.

Happy 2013, semoga ALLAH Taala memberkati tahun kita yang sebelum ini dan mendatang. Amiiiiiiiin.

No comments: