Nuffnang

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Yani, you skip your lunch?

Assalamualaikum,

That was asked by IE Manager, Jemmy H yesterday.

" No Kak Aziyah, No Kak Sobah, then you skip your lunch". Hahaha. I replied him. " Yes, my lunch mate sooo busy lately". Actually Kak Aziyah on leave yesterday while Kak Sobah going out with Makcik Kiah (related to BR1M). Someone asked me whether I want to join her or not, but I politely say no. Hihihi. Thank you.

Around 2.30pm, I went to koperasi to buy a bread with Milo. Finish eating, I went for blood donation. Hooo. This is my 2nd attempt to donate my AB+ blood. Perhaps, this will help someone who really this it and save lives every day.

Dear friends, if you’re generally healthy and aged 17 or over, let's do something amazing by giving our blood to someone. Honestly during blood transfusion, I can feel less stress, no headache and after take 15mins rest. I feel OK and ready to walk to my workplace. Besides with this blood donation, hospital will test oout our blood and if they found and abnormality to our blood they will call us and let us know. At least we know earlier that our body got some small or big problems. The doctor checked my details in KKM's systems, they not found any critical illness. Alhamdulillah. Good kan. No need to spend hundreds for health screening. Just do the basic one only. :)
 
Let's donate at least once, and make sure you are eligible for it.

Are you ready to make a difference?

Here are some things you should know:

  • Blood donation is a safe and simple procedure, and gives you the great feeling of having saved up to 3 lives
  • The whole process takes around an hour, but the actual donation only takes about 8-10 minutes
  • Drink plenty of water so you’re hydrated before donating.  
  • Have a healthy meal before you donate – and try to avoid fatty foods. 
  • Wear clothing with sleeves that can be raised above the elbow.
  • Bring a valid form of identification with you (driver’s license or another form of ID that verifies your age) – we need this or your donor card each time you donate.
  • If you are taking any medication, bring a list of those with you.
"Blood donation can help patients with severe illness and those near the edge of death get their lives back. This kind of happiness cannot be described in words.
Should you or your family members require blood transfusion one day, you will then truly understand and appreciate the meaning of blood donation."


Photo credit to: Here

Not only me, but my dad, my brother also give their blood to hospital. I hope I can do it once a year. Even only 300ml, perhaps it will help others. InsyaALLAH. Some little sharing with me to you.

Assalamualaikum and have a nice day. :)  

No comments: