Nuffnang

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Mahu cuti?

Assalamualaikum,

Mahu cuti? Ini ubatnya..kerja bertimbun, created around 40 FTRs for whole weeks. Perhaps, I wont leave much pending jobs to my colleagues. As for now still on control. InsyaALLAH. Azwana offered me if I need her help, as I can see, she also have many task to be completed. Many thanks for the offer. 

Working in manufacturing industry very tough for me. If facing any problem, any issues.. Wont sleep dengan tenangnya. Last night, again I dreamed one of IT colleague. Yesterday he do asked my questions and last night he's appear in my dream. Cishhhh.

Not done packing yet, and got some items need to buy. I want to change some more ringgit into yuan. Perhaps I can get 2.03.. Lets praying...

Having lunch with my friends and I bought some samperit cookies as my bekal to China. Crunchy, soft samperit like my mum's recipe. Love to baking it for hari raya cookies. InsyaALLAH. ;)

Have a nice day everybody. Let's stay calm, stay cool, keep on positive and take care.
Today I felt angry for 30mins, after that..think again and keep on saying.. "Nevermind, she have her own problems. Let her be what she is. No angry to her, forget what she done.. She just little girl who always seek my helps when she's in trouble, and the one no bother if I'm facing any not-so-called-good-things. Put my ego away, and let me help her. As I know, she's the most fav among us especially senior"

Assalamualaikum. Enjoy..

No comments: