Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Month of Ramadhan in 2013

Assalamualaikum,

Ahlan Wa Sahlan Ya Ramadhan. Alhamdulillah, ALLAH Taala still loves us, grant us to fast during daytime starting from tomorrow until 20Aug-2013 InsyaALLAH. May ALLAH Taala helps us to fasting properly during daytime, give us lots energy to perform Tadarus and Solat Taraweh during night. Avoid things that will deduct our pahala and increase our dosa. Keep on praying and doa all the time because, we believed some of our doa, HE will hear and full fill it. InsyaALLAH.

My azam for this Ramadhan, be the modest Muslim everyday and I hope I can continue the good thing I've done before and leave those bad thing that I've done before. Do what I want to do, as long its good for my religion and my self and peoples surrounding me.

Perhaps this Ramadhan we will renew our relationship better than before and clear all bad feeling among us as a Muslims thus we can start this Ramadhan with fresh relations. I keep on remind myself to be good to others as well. As a human being, always felt down to myself. Sorry if not being good to you, my friends.

" Ya ALLAH, I hope I can transform myself to better Muslimah. Give me the ability to change it. I need your mercy and forgiveness."

Assalamualaikum and take care everyone. :)

Photo credit: Here . From their web's header.

No comments: